To promote, encourage and facilitate green building in the South African property and construction industry through market-based solutions.
“What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.” – Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela
Orvall Corporate Designs’ vision is to give back to the community and to eradicate poverty through education and community upliftment. Our career development project empowers people to become employed and this changes people’s lives. We seek to help those living in poverty and donating school shoes was just one of the many ways we have given back. OCD proudly donated over 60 pairs of Toughees school shoes to the less fortunate children of Ka-Rivala, a rural village in Limpopo. These children have never had the opportunity to wear a new pair of school shoes for the first day of school but OCD made it possible.
OCD offered in-service training to the architectural students of University of Pretoria, Johannesburg and Inscape College. This is just the beginning of many great ways OCD will be giving back to the community, making positive changes and touching people’s lives.
With over 13 years’ experience in both the private and public sector, GladAfrica is a leader in the built environment field. OCD has been chosen as the preferred architectural company for GladAfrica, and completed projects include:
- IDD EMM Project Human Settlements.
- Social housing development in Germiston.
- Social housing development in Dellville.
- EMM RDP housing project on 11 different sites nationally.
- Themba Community Health Centre in Hammanskraal.
- Health clinic in Vosloorus.
- Primary School in Venterspost.
- Dominican Elsen School for the Deaf in Gauteng.
- GladAfrica Office Space Planning.
Bidvest Facilities Management
- National rollout of Telkom retail outlets across South Africa:
- Telkom Silverton Office Space Optimisation.
- Telkom Retail Shops National Rollout Phase 1.
- Telkom Park Centurion ( HVAC) Risk Mitigation.
- Telkom IT Building (Pretoria Head Office ) Space Optimisation.
- Telkom Shops Phase 2 (Quality & Construction Management).
- Telkom Check Town Springs and Dersley Park Office Space Planning.
- Telkom TTS Building (Head Office Pretoria) Space Optimisation.
- Transnet (Indondontha Community Centre) KZN.
- Decoded Black Head Office Space Planning.
- Residential Projects.
One of the many recognised IT companies in South Africa, OCD is the preferred architectural company for space planning for the Meso Group.
Procurement Investment Corporation
PIC is a government-owned entity responsible for sourcing and managing external suppliers, services and systems. OCD is responsible for the space planning, project management and interior designing for the PIC offices.
Meet The Team
Orvall Corporate Designs has experience with institutional, civil buildings ranging from public safety facilities, city halls, campuses college libraries, learning resource centres, high-tech communication facilities, sports facilities, retail, leisure developments, office buildings and residential and health care facilities.