STAGE 2: CONCEPT AND VIABILITY
April 19, 2016
- Agree on the documentation programme.
- Prepare concept design based on the client’s brief.
- Consult with the other consultants and incorporate their input.
- Discuss design concept with local authorities.
- Clarify and confirm the project space norms to optimise functional and operational efficiency in terms of scale and relationships of area.
- Co-ordinate design and cost interfaces with the other consultants.
- Select general construction materials and intended finishes.
- Prepare and submit the site development plan to the local authority for approval where applicable.
- Liaise, co-operate and provide necessary information to the client and other consultants.
- Review anticipated costs of the project.
- Review project programme.