STAGE 3: DESIGN DEVELOPMENT
April 19, 2016
- Review the documentation programme with the other consultants.
- Incorporate the client’s detailed requirements into building design.
- Incorporate and co-ordinate the other consultants’ designs into building design.
- Liaise, co-operate and provide necessary information to the client, and other consultants.
- Obtain detailed project-specific requirements of the local authority in order to ensure understanding thereof.
- Prepare design development drawings (including draft technical details) and outline specifications.
- Provide sufficient drawings and information to the quantity surveyor for the completion of detailed estimates of construction cost where applicable.
- Review the design, costing and programme with the other consultants.
- Confirm the scope and complexity.
- Review the design and consult with local and statutory authorities.
- Develop the design, construction system, materials and components.
- Incorporate all services and the work of consultants.