STAGE 4: DOCUMENTATION AND PROCUREMENT
April 19, 2016
- Obtain client’s authority to prepare and submit drawings to local authority for approval.
- Prepare specifications for the works and agree preambles with the quantity surveyor when applicable.
- Co-ordinate services and prepare necessary services co-ordination drawings.
- Review cost estimate with the quantity surveyor.
- Provide working drawings.
- Liaise, co-operate and provide necessary information to the other consultants.
- Complete construction documentation and proceed to call for tenders.
- Obtain the client’s authority to prepare documents to procure offers for the execution of the works.
- Obtain offers for the execution of the works.
- Evaluate offers and recommend on the award of the building contract.
- Prepare the contract documentation (and arrange the signing of the building contract).