STAGE 5: CONSTRUCTION CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION
April 19, 2016
- Contract administration.
- Hand over the site to the contractor.
- Issue construction documentation.
- Initiate and/or check sub-contract design and documentation as appropriate.
- Inspect the works for conformity to the contract documentation.
- Administer and perform the duties and obligations assigned to the principal agent.
- Receive, comment and approve interim payment valuations.
- Witness and review all tests and mock-ups carried out both on and off site.
- Check and approve sub-contract shop drawings for design intent.
- Update and issue the drawings register.
- Issue contract instructions.
- Review and comment on operations and maintenance manuals, guarantees, certificates and warranties.
- Inspect the works and issue practical completion and defects lists.
- Assist in obtaining statutory certificates.